RECOLLECTIONS BY LYNN (Dec. 2, 2020)

I wanted to do something to brighten my mother's week; so I started searching for flower shops in the Perry, GA area that could do same day delivery.  After a bad experience with Terry's, the blessing of RECOLLECTIONS BY LYNN was bestowed upon me.  I was fortunate enough to be assisted by Lynn herself. Lynn went above and beyond to make sure the bouquet my mother was to receive was more than I could've hoped for. 
If you or someone you love are ever in the middle Georgia area and in need of flowers, I highly suggest and recommend you seek the professional expertise of Lynn herself.  Tell her,  "that Lane boy from up the road" sent you.  
Thank you Lynn. Not only did you make my mother's day, you put a huge smile on my face and made me feel like family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment