Heaven has a Beautiful New Angel😇😇


I met this beautiful young lady in December 2003 when she and I became roommates.  Despite typical roommate bickering, she proved to be a real "Ride Or Die" FRIEND; in the truest form of the word.  For nearly 18 years now, we have grown, living our own individual lives, walking our own life paths, while remaining true to our vow of Friendship. 
One thing she and I saw eye to eye on was the opposition of receiving the vaccine for what the entire world has recently grown to know as COVID-19. After spending 5½ weeks in the hospital fighting for her life against the virus; it breaks my heart to say she transitioned on Sept. 12, 2021. As a result of her becoming one of God's newest angels; I felt this was also God speaking to me and maybe you, instructing me to have a change of heart & mind. 
  
Dear Beautiful Jonavé, as a result of the last mile on your journey of life on Earth, I received dose #1 of the vaccine on Wednesday September 22, 2021. 
I thank you for always being you. I thank you for your friendship. I thank you for always being a true friend. I also thank you for your guidance even beyond this life. Enjoy your new wings. 

They don't make 'em like her anymore. I'll love and miss our talks and the laughter from them forever. Rest easy.


https://www.communityfcs.com/obituary/Jonave-Snead



No comments:

Post a Comment